This website is owned and operated by Sri Vasavi Thangamaaligai, which has its Registered & Corporate Office at Sri Vasavi ThangaMaaligai, Varadhraj Complex , #7 Main Road, Dindigul - 624 001,Tamil Nadu, India. By using the services provided by www.svtmjewels.com, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below or as may be revised by us from time to time. Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without any prior notice, and in its sole discretion. All rights, including copyright, are owned by Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part, without the permission of Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai is prohibited.
In case you have any queries about these terms and conditions or have any comments about our website, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our all-day Help Desk 1800-2000-175 (10.00am - 7.00pm IST; Except Sunday )
- Persons who are 'incompetent to contract' within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, are not eligible to use the website.
- If you are below 18 years of age, you are prohibited to use, purchase or/and contract from/with this website.
- Those who access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws, if any and to the extent such local laws are applicable.
- In case any Indian State prohibits direct sale of merchandise from other states and requires special documentation to affect such a sale without dual taxation, Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai reserves the right to accept or reject the order placed from such Indian State.
Pricing and Payment
- Prices on our website are quoted in Indian Rupees (INR), United States Dollar (USD), British Pound (GBP) and Euro (EUR), but payment will be accepted only in Indian Rupees (INR).
- For orders within India, prices include VAT (Value Added Tax) / CST, payment gateway commission charges, packing and shipping charges.
- In case of international credit cards, the transaction amount will be converted to INR before the payment is accepted. Currency conversion charges may apply based on your credit card policy.
- If you have made the payment by international card or foreign bank-issued card then you might be required to send us any government-issued photo identity proof. For example:
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voter Identification Card
- Your payment card will be debited for your order on the day we send you the formal order confirmation.
- Data, including prices, may be inaccurately displayed on our website due to system or typographical errors. While we make every attempt to avoid these errors, they may occur. The price of the product is based on the indicated weight and payment shall also be made for the same. If a situation arises such that the physical weight of the purchased product is lower than the indicated weight for which the payment is made, the difference amount equivalent to the difference weight of the gold will be sent back through the same mode of payment and the product will be shipped.
- The price displayed and product details may sometimes have typographical errors though every effort is made to avoid such errors. If the product price quoted, listed or displayed in the website is higher or lower than the actual price, Sri Vasavi Thangamaaligai will contact the member and will inform the right price for the selected jewel. Then the user can choose to proceed with the updated price or cancel the order.
- Payments for international orders are accepted through PayPal gateway either from your PayPal account or by using International credit/debit cards only. For orders being shipped outside India, the payment will be accepted only in Indian Rupees(INR). For international orders, currency conversion rates will apply according to the prevailing exchange rates on the day of placing the order.
- For international orders you will be required to send us government issued photo Identity proof, preferably:
Cancellation by Sri Vasavi Thangamaaligai
There may be certain orders that Sri Vasavi Thangamaaligai cannot accept, and therefore, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order. Some reasons may include limitation on quantity available for purchase; errors in pricing or product information or certain issues identified by our fraud-avoidance department or any other issue which we identify for not accepting the order. We also reserve the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders in certain cases. We will notify you in case your order has been cancelled fully or partially or if any additional information is required to accept your order.
Cancellation by Customer
Once an order is placed, it can only be cancelled before it is shipped . Registered customer can always check the status of their order from Track Order option available on www.svtmjewels.com. Once the cancellation request is received, we will initiate the process of refunding the amount to your account via the same payment mode that you had used to make the transaction or through cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use). Once the refund process is initiated, you will receive the refund amount directly in your account or through cheque.
- You shall provide information about yourself in the registration form on www.svtmjewels.com when prompted to do so. Such information must be true, accurate, current and complete.
- You shall maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, or if Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai has a reasonable ground to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, and not current, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai reserves the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the website.
- In the event of a non-delivery, occurring as a result of an error made by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai shall claim from you any extra costs incurred by us for re-delivery and you shall pay such extra costs.
- You shall provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested from you. Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai reserves the right to confirm and validate at any point of time the information and other details provided by you. If upon confirmation, your details are found to be untrue, whether wholly or partly, Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai has the right to reject the registration and block you from using the services of www.svtmjewels.com and/or other affiliated / partner websites without any prior notification whatsoever.
- You shall ensure that the correctness and completeness of the address at which the delivery of the product you have ordered is to be made.
- You shall check the product description carefully before placing an order. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation to offer included in the item description.
- Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai has the sole discretion to limit the quantity/value of the items purchased by you.
- Such restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, with the same credit / debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai shall intimate the customer by email should such limits be applied.
- Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as it may deem fit.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, including, but not limited to the following:
- You shall not access data which is not intended for you or log onto a server or an account which you are not authorised to access.
- You shall not attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or breach our security or authentication measures without due authorisation from us.
- You shall not attempt to interfere with service to any other user, host or network by any ways and means including transmitting a virus, overloading, 'flooding', 'spamming', 'mail bombing' or 'crashing' this website.
- You shall not send unsolicited e-mails, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- You shall not forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup, or post violations of system or network security which may result in civil or criminal liability. Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are party to, or involved in, such violations.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine, to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activity being conducted on this site.
- You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, but not limited to, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other than the search engines and search agents available on this site and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and/or damages caused to www.svtmjewels.com, as well as legal expenses, from persons using the site fraudulently. Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of this website and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.We endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of svtmjewels. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However svtm takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Reviews, Feedback & Submissions
We are happy to hear from you and welcome your feedback / suggestions. Whilst submitting any reviews/feedback/suggestions, please be advised that:
- All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to www.svtmjewels.com on this website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this website (collectively categorised as 'Comments') are and shall remain the property of www.svtmjewels.com.
- Such review, feedback, disclosure, submission or offer of any 'Comments' shall constitute an assignment to www.svtmjewels.com of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the 'Comments'.
- Therefore, www.svtmjewels.com exclusively owns all such rights, titles and interests in the 'Comments' and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of the same.
- www.svtmjewels.com is entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
- The website will be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- You agree and confirm that any comments submitted by you to the website will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
- You further agree that no comments submitted by you to the website will contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of 'spam'.
- Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai does not regularly review comments posted on www.svtmjewels.com , nor is under any obligation to do so. However, Sri Vasavi Thanga Maligai does reserve the right to monitor and edit or remove any comments submitted to this website.
- You grant www.svtmjewels.com the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any comments.
- You agree not to use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or misinform origin of any comments which you submit.
- You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make.
- You further agree to indemnify www.svtmjewels.com and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any comments submitted by you.
- www.svtmjewels.com and its affiliates are not responsible, nor assume any liability for any comments submitted by you or any third party.
Sri Vasavi Thangamaaligai provides free shipping facility for each and every order within India. Your delivery is fully insured. We would request all customers for inspecting the package if in case there is any damage before receiving the product.
Once the product is packed, we ship and deliver it with the help of the following courier service for free.
- Blue Dart
- Indian postal Service
- Sequel Logistics
Every package of jewellery from svtmjewels will reach your doorstep in a durable condition and properly packed in a temper-proof packing. Even if it is a gold coin, jewellery or solitaire, the item will be delivered in a special svtm box with all the required certificates. The member will have to mention the address and provide other details of the person, who will make sure to collect shipment during the time of purchase. During the time of placing the order, the member will have to state the complete name of the recipient as it is stated in their photo identification that is approved by the Government. At the delivery destination, the recipient will be required to collect the product and has to provide with any of the below-mentioned identity proofs.
- Ration Card
- PAN card
- Drivers License
- Voters ID
We make sure that delivery is made with the help of courier agent after checking the identity proof of the recipient and the courier agent confirms the same. To make sure that the delivery is safe and secured, the courier agent will note down details of the recipient's identity proof. During this process, the receiver is expected to cooperate with the agent by providing with original copies of identity proof.
If in case,the member wants anybody else to receive delivery on their behalf, further details are required during the time of ordering the product. The items will be delivered to the person directly at the right place and once the order gets processed, the receivers details cannot be changed.
Once the order is created, the member can change shipping address only till the order is actually shipped. If the member would want to change the shipping address, you can contact customer support. If the shipping has been done and then the customer want to change the address then the shipping charges and the other local charges to resend will be borne by the respective customer.
If the packaging is tampered, the recipient is advised not to accept the deliverable. If at all the recipient is unavailable during the time of delivery, courier service company will try to deliver the product for a maximum of 3 times. If you are still not reachable/ available, the same will be returned to svtmjewelscom. The cost of handling and re-shipment during the times of non-delivery to the Member will be chargeable to the member.
Guarantee of the delivery of the product is subject to the terms and conditions of courier company. Any kind of discrepancy in the details of the receiver will result in non-delivery of such product.
In case your purchase is intended as a gift, we offer free gift packing, along with a gift message of your choice. Your gift will be delivered in distinctive Svtm gift packing. So whether you order a gift to give to your loved ones personally or want us to deliver it, the recipient is sure to be impressed.
To send a free gift message with your gift, you can mail us to email@example.com. Your personal message will be printed on a distinctive card and delivered along with the gift.
For International shipment, the customer has to bear all the shipment charges, Custom clearance charges of their respective countries and other charges that can be imposed if insisted by your country. You can contact the customer support additional queries. The shipment charges that is included consists of shipping logistics charge, Indian Custom clearance charges, full value insurance for the product and other miscellaneous charges.
You can check the estimated delivery time for all the products on product details page. Estimated time for shipments within india is 10-20 days and for abroad it is 25-35 days max for readily available products. For custom made/products on back order/Products under Smart buy it will take extra 40 days depending on the type of product you order. A confirmation will be sent to you by our customer support after the order has been placed.
Copyright & Trademark
- Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this website.
- Access to this website does not authorise any person to use any name, logo or mark herein in any manner.
- All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this website (collectively, the 'Contents') are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use.
- You may download or copy the contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the website for your personal use only.
- No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying.
- You will not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of the website or any related software without the express written permission of Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai.
- All software used in this website is the property of Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai or its suppliers and they are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai and www.svtmjewels.com shall not be liable for any delay in the performance or non-performance of any of our obligations, or any loss or damages caused by any event that is beyond our control including, but not limited to, an act of God, war, civil disturbance, governmental or parliamentary restrictions, prohibitions or enactments of any kind, import or export regulations, exchange control regulations or accident or non-availability/ delay in transport.
- This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai.
- You may terminate this User Agreement at any time by informing us in writing through the Indian postal system by registered/speed post that you no longer wish to be associated with this website, provided that you discontinue further use of this website.
- Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai and www.svtmjewels.com may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to this website.
- Such termination will be without any liability to Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai and www.svtmjewels.com.
- Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise.
- Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai and www.svtmjewels.com's right to any comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement.
- Any such termination of this User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from this website or affect any liability against you that may have arisen under the terms of this User Agreement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India.
- The Courts at Dindigul, Tamilnadu in India, shall alone have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Modification of Terms and Conditions of Service
- Sri Vasavi Thanga Maaligai and www.svtmjewels.com reserves the right, at any time, to modify the terms and conditions of this User Agreement without any prior notification to you.
- You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on www.svtmjewels.com.
- You should regularly view the User Agreement on www.svtmjewels.com.
- If the modified User Agreement is not acceptable to you, you may discontinue using the www.svtmjewels.com.
- However, if you continue to use the service, you are bound to agree and accept the modified terms and conditions and you undertake to abide by the modified User Agreement.